4/15/2014

AirBnB Experiences in Europe

Here's a quick summary of my AirBnB experiences so far:
  • 3 Jun 13: inquiry sent to location in Hessia, Germany - no response, I closed this on 9 Jun 13
  • 18 Jun 13: inquiry sent to Madrid, Spain - no response
  • 18 Jun 13: given my previous experience, I immediately sent out a second inquiry to another location in Madrid, Spain - no response
  • 18 Nov 13: inquiry sent to Karsruhe, Germany - got a response, then a back-and-forth started with my hostess not being sure whether her friend would be visiting at the time, yada-yada. This kept going for two weeks until I finally canceled on 1 Dec 13
  • 29 Nov 13: inquiry sent to second location in Karlsruhe, Germany - no response, and this time I did not wait long before my next inquiry
  • 30 Nov 13: inquiry sent to a third location in Karlsruhe, Germany - this time I got a positive response, booking confirmed on 1 Dec 13

Statistics:
Does not look so good. Either something is wrong with me (or my profile), or AirBnB have a lot of dead hosts around here ...

No comments:

adaxas Web Directory