5/20/2017

Trump is Indeed Creationg New Jobs

At first I thought he was killing jobs, namely those of comedians, whose jobs are now reduced to just repeating what Trump said - not very creative any longer.

So they lose their jobs, but on the other hand, less talented would-be comedians can now find employment. After all, the task has been made pretty simple.

In the end, even Trump could become a comedian - if he did not currently hold a positions as "president", and, of course, if he were not so full of self-importance. You could just add canned laughter to all of his speeches, and there you have a new sitcom. I would prefer him as a comedian, but I afraid, he remains dangerous.

Too bad. I continue to wake up each morning with a funny feeling in my stomach and the question in mind "What did he do now?".

No comments:

adaxas Web Directory