6/12/2019

Populate Fritz Adressbuch from owncloud/nextcloud or any other vcard source

I am a heavy user of Fritz!Fax . I know this is an antique technology, but there a still some good reasons (legal) for using it.

Fax numbers can be used from Fritz Adressbuch, but I hate manually typing in fax numbers - you may call me lazy :-)

But I like coding, so I created a small command line application that can import my fax numbers from my owncloud address book.

Running this from time to time (or even on a schedule) ensures that I have the latest fax numbers from all my contacts at hand when I need them.

If you would like to use the tool, help yourself to it here. It requires .NET framework 4.6.1 or later. I do not provide an installer for such a simple tool, just download, extract, run.

When you run it without any parameters, it will show you an explanation how it works. No guarantees, but it works for me. You can use any vcard source (file or web) containing one or multiple vcards.

No comments:

adaxas Web Directory